CONTACT BUSINESS@MINECORTEX.NET ABOUT AD PLACEMENT - PRICE: $10 USD per week

• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Hey (^u^)/
Hello! My ign is Unstrafe, nice to meet you all. I hope to see you in-game, on the forums and also on the Discord! Hope you have a great day, peace.
~ Unstrafe 
                  Heart
(10-13-2018, 01:27 PM)Unstrafe Wrote: Hello! My ign is Unstrafe, nice to meet you all. I hope to see you in-game, on the forums and also on the Discord! Hope you have a great day, peace.

Hello! Thanks for all good wishes, hope you have great time on our Network  Smile
(10-13-2018, 01:27 PM)Unstrafe Wrote: Hello! My ign is Unstrafe, nice to meet you all. I hope to see you in-game, on the forums and also on the Discord! Hope you have a great day, peace.

(12-15-2018, 12:05 PM)Toggl3Combo Wrote:

Hello! Thanks for all good wishes, hope you have great time on our Network  Smile

I hope you have a great time on the MineCortex network! Be sure to read our community guidelines (https://minecortex.net/showthread.php?tid=1) so you don't get punished for something you didn't know about.  Smile
Best Regards,

Mr. Ronald McDonald (aka incognito staff member)
Minecortex Operations Director/5 Star Administrator

That dude who promotes McDonalds...

Hello Unstrafe, 
Have a greate time on the Minecortex Network!
•Name: >xXItsMeTr01Xx ~|~ Tristan<